Naturally, the already known corona measures apply within our showrooms:
- Wearing facial mask is mandatory
- Stay home if you are ill or have the flu.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Come alone as much as possible.
- Don't shake hands.
- Wash your hands regularly. You can use our toilets for this and we have provided antibacterial hand gel in the showroom. You can wear gloves and / or a mouth mask.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow or a tissue paper, which you throw directly into a closed trash bin after use.
- Come alone as much as possible to limit the number of people in the store.
- If it is busy, we may ask you to wait at the entrance.
In addition, we are taking additional measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus:
- To ensure minimal contact with other customers, everyone must follow the same path in the showrooms.
- All our cars are locked. If you would like to view a car from the inside, speak to a seller. He will unlock and disinfect the car.
- Our cars are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Our employees work behind a plexi screen. In the showroom, our employees always wear a mouth mask.
- If you have to sign documents, you will receive your own ballpoint pen that you can keep.
- Our employees wear gloves when they handle your documents.
- When you come to collect your car, we will hand you the disinfected key on a tray.
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept cash payments. Pay with your card and if possible contactless.
This way we always keep it safe for you and our employees.