Of course, the by now commonplace coronavirus measures are in effect within our showrooms:
- Always keep 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others.
- Don’t shake anybody’s hand.
- Always wear a facemask.
- Wash your hands frequently. To do this, you can make use of our toilets, and we have also provided antibacterial hand gel in the showroom.
- Stay at home if you’re unwell or have the flu.
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow or in a disposable tissue, which you should immediately throw in a closed bin after use.
- If it is busy, it’s possible that we’ll ask you to wait a bit at the entrance.
Additionally, we’ve taken further measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus:
- We always make sure that you come into contact with other customers as little as possible by making everyone follow the path in the same walking direction.
- All our cars are locked. If you wish to see the interior of a car, please speak to a vendor. He will unlock and disinfect the car.
- Our cars are disinfected regularly every day.
- Our staff members work behind a plexiglass screen and always wear a facemask.
- If you need to sign documents, you’ll get your own ballpen that you can then keep.
- Our staff members wear gloves when handling your documents.
- If you’re coming to pick up your car, we’ll hand you the disinfected key on a little tray.
- Sadly, we cannot accept cash payments at the moment. Pay with your payment card, and if possible, contactlessly.
This way, we keep everything safe for you and our staff members.