Cardoen extended warranty - 10-year warranty on your new or used car
Our extended warranty gives you extra peace of mind on the road
If you’ve just bought a new car, we offer a standard 2-year warranty. For our used cars, we offer a 1-year warranty. The Cardoen extended warranty will let you extend that to 10 years at an attractive price.
Our warranty covers
- all defective parts (except from wear and tear)
- all working hours
Not covered by our warranty
- wear and tear damage (new brakes, tyres, clutch, etc.)
- working hours and materials for maintenance (oil, filters, battery, etc.)
- damage following an accident, glass breakage and own damage
- damage caused by vandalism, improper use of the car and gross negligence
- damage caused by off-road use in a 4x4 and damage to the roof mechanism of convertibles
What to do if you have problems with your new car?
Does a light suddenly light up? Do you hear strange sounds? If so, please immediately contact our after-sales service. In case of doubt, it's always a good idea to contact us. Because small problems can be quickly resolved. It’s always extremely inadvisable to ignore it.
For €549, you get up to 10 years of warranty on your car. This is a fixed amount for each brand and type, so you only pay it once.
The extended warranty runs until your car's 10th birthday or until your car has reached 150,000 kilometres, a total of 10 years of warranty on your new or used car. Good deal, right?
You pay a franchise of €500 at most once during the entire guarantee period. If your gearbox breaks down after the legal warranty expires, you pay €500 for the repair, even if it costs much more. If you suddenly have a problem with your multimedia system a year later, the repair is completely free, because you have already paid the one-off franchise.
With the Cardoen extended warranty, you will have peace of mind for 10 years when you take to the road. There are, however, a few conditions you have to consider:
- the maintenance of your car is done at Cardoen
- you handle your car responsibly (check the oil, measure the tyre pressure, schedule maintenance on time, etc.)
- the deposit starts on the day your car is delivered
- the 10 years starts from the date of registration of your car
Would you prefer not to have to bother about anything?
Don't like unexpected costs? If so, the Cardoen Service+ contract offers an economical solution. A fixed monthly fee will cover all maintenance and repair costs. In addition, you get 7 years of free roadside assistance at home and abroad.
Do you have any further questions? Our customer service team would be happy to help you. Call us toll-free at 0800 17 023 or complete the contact form.