Take an option online
Have you seen a car on our website that interests you? If so, you can take an option online - this will ensure that it will not be sold to someone else right from under your nose. You can come to the Cardoen branch of you choice on appointment & at your convenience.
Why take an option?
Cardoen always guarantees the lowest price. You should therefore waste no time if you are interested in a car. Have you taken an option online? Then you are sure that nobody else can buy the car. You also have 7 days to make a decision and the price is guaranteed during this time.
Taking an option costs nothing and is without obligation. You only have to pay a deposit of €250. Do you want to buy the car? If so, we will deduct the deposit from the price. Have you decided not to buy the car? No problem, you get the entire €250 back in full.
3. Select the location where you want to buy the car
Would you like to take an option on a car online? Then you can select the car supermarket in which you want to buy the car.
4. A free drive
Of course you want to know whether the car drives well. That's why you can take the car (or a similar model) for a spin for free. Once you take an option, we will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an appointment.
How does it work?
- Go online to the car you like
- Click on the 'take an option’ button
- Fill in your contact details, so that we can schedule an appointment with you
- Choose the Cardoen car supermarket where you want to come and see the car
- Pay online €250 deposit via our secure payment platform
- You will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail
- We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your visit
- Do you want to buy the car? We will deduct the deposit from the price
- Have you decided not to buy the car? No problem! The deposit will be refunded to you.
Have you seen a car you like? Then take an option. This prevents it from being sold to someone else.
Were you unable to take an option online? Or possibly you have other questions? Our customer service team would be happy to help you. Call us toll-free at 0800 17 023 or complete the contact form.