Take an option at Cardoen.be
Just like taking an option on a house, you can now also take an option on a car at Cardoen! Have you found the car of your dreams on our web site? Because Cardoen guarantees the lowest price, you sometimes need to be quick: a car that you see online today, could already be sold the next day. To avoid someone else beating you to it, you can take an option on the car without any obligation!
Why take an option?
- Because Cardoen guarantees the lowest price, you sometimes need to be quick when you are interested in a car. By taking an online option, the car is reserved for you for 7 days and no one can buy it.
- Not all cars are available at all our subsidiaries. When you take an option on a car, we bring it to the subsidiary of your choice for free. (If you want to see your car even sooner, we’ll tell you where the car is located.)
- Come and see the car and take it for a test drive whenever it suits you.
- We will contact you to make an appointment, so you do not have to wait.
- Taking an option is totally free and without obligation. You pay € 100 as a down payment, you will be refunded if you choose not to buy the car.
How does it work?
- Press the "take an option" button on the info sheet of car you wish to reserve.
- Fill in your contact information so we can contact you to make an appointment.
- Choose the Cardoen subsidiary where you want to see the car.
- Pay the amount of €100 via our online payment platform. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Bancontact payments.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation of your booking by e-mail.
- One of our employees will contact you within 24 hours to plan your visit.
- Come and see the car and give it a try.
- If you buy the car, the deposit of €100 will be deducted from the price.
- If you choose another car, the deposit of €100 will be deducted from the price.
- If you decide not to buy a car, the amount of €100 will be refunded with a smile.