Cardoen lease: Comfort+
How does it work?
Normally when you buy a new car you pay the full 100%. Cardoen lease provides you with a way to drive a car at a lower cost. With Cardoen lease you can drive a new car for up to 5 years and you pay only for the piece that you use, not for what your car is worth afterwards. Cardoen guarantees you 30% of the value of your car after 5 years, so you don't have to pay for that part of the car. This means you pay only 70% of the value of your car. This lowers your monthly payment.
For example if you choose the Renault Twingo limited SCE 70 (takeover premium included), your Cardoen lease formula looks like this:
- Monthly installment Cardoen finance: € 136
- Cardoen service + maintenance contract monthly amount: € 40
- Cardoen lease total monthly payment: € 176
- APR: 3.99%
- Cardoen price (takeover premium included): €10.999
- Total to pay off: € 8.160
- Duration: 60 months
- Residual value of car in case of purchase (= 60th month): € 3.350
Moreover, a Cardoen Service + maintenance contract is included for 5 years: Cardoen takes care of all maintenance and repairs and you get 5 years of roadside assistance for free at home and abroad!
What happens after 5 years?
- • You choose a new car at Cardoen (with Cardoen lease)
- • You keep driving your car and pay the residual value (30%)
- • You give your car back to Cardoen and pay nothing extra
You can make a simulation of the Cardoen lease formula on every individual car page (for 0km cars). How? By scrolling down on the car page. In the middle you can find the simulation of the Cardoen lease (Comfort +) formula. The only thing you need to fill in is whether or not you want to trade in your old car (at the top of the page), the advanced payment and the term expressed in number of months.